Technical event inventory company „KTN- technical platform for any event” is opening company subsidiary in Tallinn, Estonia and is searching for highly driven and motivated Subsidiary manager.
We search for:
- Highly motivated, disciplinated personality.
- Ability to independently manage business.
- Ability to communicate in profesional Estonian and English language with B2B clients and company Board.
- Experience in work with business clients.
- Ability to manage small technical team.
- Dinamical work environment.
- Open and fair attitude from company Board
- Unique opportunity to manage and develop business without financial risks.
- Monthly salary plus regular monthly premiums (depends from volume of orders).
- We will pay for Your car service maintance (30%) and fuel (100%).
- We will pay for mobile telephone monthly costs.
- Wewill provide training, support, marketing, accounting and technical inventory.
You will experience:
- Daily work with clients and orders.
- Technical team management.
- Participation in assembly and disassembly works as Team leader.
- Challenging projects.
- In season there is strong possibility that You will have longer work hours as standart. These are financialy covered.
- At least „B” driver license.
- Previous work experience in technical inventory rental or events management field.
- Your motivation, ability to work hard to develop company and strong personality.
You will communicate straight to the Board. Send us Your CV and Application letter (just main information about Your previous experience and why You are the best for this position) to email@example.com. Additional information by tel. +371 26199362.
Tel. +371 26199362